Monster Prom 3: Monster Roadtrip survival adventure game launches on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative minds of developer Beautiful Glitch. Offering another successful release on Steam and GOG. Along with 99% Overwhelmingly Positive reviews.
Monster Prom 3: Monster Roadtrip is a vibrant new sequel that twists the Monster Prom formula. All coming together in an exciting new way. At its core, this is a very similar game. While offering a multiplayer story survival adventure game full of colorful characters. Which also offers fresh but funny dialogue. This time the goal isn’t about getting a date. Since you will have to survive a road trip. Although you still can score a date if you play your cards right.
Monster Prom 3: Monster Roadtrip – Release Trailer
You and up to 3 friends will face all kinds of wacky conflicts. While you choose from options in order to manage your road trip resources. If a resource hits zero… you can kiss your trip goodbye.
Conversely, if you fulfill the right requirements and you may reach one of the amazing destinations. Due to putting an epic end to this new Monster Prom 3: Monster Roadtrip experience.
There is also a Free Demo available on Steam for Linux. So you can try before you buy.
Features you can expect:
- The signature style of the Monster Prom franchise: unique, charming characters and irreverent humor
- A co-op story adventure with survival mechanics
- You can play Monster Prom 3: Monster Roadtrip with friends. Doing so in both local and online multiplayer!
- YES! There’s still the option of dating. This time flirting is not the core of the game. Although you can still get a date with Polly, Scott, or one of the 10+ available hitchhikers by the end of the game.
- TONS of beautiful art like you have never seen before in this series. There really is A LOT of art packed in to this game.
- Even if it’s a co-op game, there’s a social competitive aspect that will provide a thrill for Monster Prom 3: Monster Roadtrip. Choosing how much to seek your own benefit and how much to focus on the group goal!
- Several brand new characters, and some beloved characters from previous games will be making a comeback!
- Radio stations to choose from, with different music genres to build the perfect mood!
Monster Prom 3: Monster Roadtrip survival adventure game has a successful release on Steam and GOG. Priced at $10.79 USD / £10.79 / 10,79€, including a 10% discount. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.