Monster Sanctuary adventure strategy now has a release date for the game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to both Team17 and Moi Rai Games. Which is available on both Humble Store and Steam. That continues to hold 94% Very Positive reviews.
The monster taming, Metroidvania, role playing game. Monster Sanctuary will exit Steam Early Access. Due to get a full launch on December 8th. While player take on the duties of the youngest heir. Following the ancient bloodline of Monster Keepers. All the while unpicking a mystery that threatens a long standing peace. Trying to keep the peace between humans and monsters.
Monster Sanctuary Console & Release Announcement Trailer
During its year in Early Access, Monster Sanctuary continues to grow. Due to a series of appointed updates expanding the fantastical world. Such as the release of player vs player gameplay. Also the new areas to explore: the volcanic Magma Chamber and the confined Underworld. Not to mention the mechanical Mystical Workshop. Each one expanding on the range of monsters available for players to track down and tame. Adding new gameplay events to explore.
The full launch of Monster Sanctuary in December will add even more content. Giving players more to take on in the epic adventure. Including the Abandoned Tower as an entirely new game area. As well as an added secret area. With 14 new monsters joining the roster and optional endgame Champions. Ultimate abilities for monsters above level 40. Plus unique equipment and further balance changes.
- Overcome and collect beasts: Creatures great and small are available to collect and battle. Which can be upgraded via deep skill trees
- Become the best Monster Keeper: A strange force threatens the peace between monsters and humans. So players will unravel these secrets through the games story
- Battle in tactical 3v3 combat: Player rosters of monsters can fight AI or other players. All in a turn based 3v3 system. While using elemental attacks and combos to devastating effect
- Discover a deep Metroidvania world: From the depths of the Underworld to the heights of the Snowy Peaks. There is plenty to explore. With hidden areas to uncover using monster skills
- Items and gear aplenty: Players will find a range of useful items on their journey. Which may even open new avenues of travelling.
Monster Sanctuary adventure strategy now has a release date. Due to arrive on December 8th for $19.99 USD/£15.99/€19.99/. Available on both Humble Store and Steam. Continuing developer to game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.