Monstrous Winter Sale at GOG.com with Free Neverwinter Nights
Now that all your holiday #shopping is complete. The time to get a little something for yourself is here. GOG.com’s annual Monstrous Winter Sale begins now with hundreds of #deals and even some gifts of our own, including a #freecopy of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition.
Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition – 48 Hour Giveaway
Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition is FREE for all in the first 48 hours of the sale. Visit GOG.com to claim your BioWare Dungeons & Dragons classic – the truly definitive edition, complete with all official expansions and digital goodies, the official soundtrack, map, manuals, and more.
Neverwinter Nights has been met with universal acclaim, receiving the “Best Role Playing Game” award at E3 for three years in a row, labelled a “classic for the ages” by PC Gamer, and “possibly the richest fantasy PC experience ever” by Newsweek.
To run Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition natively, try using the details HERE. Otherwise, this will be a Wine install.
Collect XP to Unlock More Free Games
Earn XP for every dollar spent, for checking-in daily, and for collecting badges all throughout the sale. You can learn more and track your XP here: GOG.com/my_promo_status
Collect XP to unlock these games for free:
- Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director’s Cut
Hundreds Of Deals Up to 90% Off
The Winter Sale starts with countless deals and bundles, and it’s worth checking back for news and new offers added every day at 3:00 AM PT // 12:00 PM CET.
Some of our favorite launch deals include:
- 60% off Dungeons & Dragons classics like Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Icewind Dale 2.
- 66% off the Star Wars Bundle (Jedi Outcast, Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and more).
- 50% off Civilization Bundle (Civilization III, Civilization IV, CivCity: Rome).
- 25% off Shadow Warrior 2, 40% off Grim Dawn and Darkest Dungeon, 50% off The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and more!
The Monstrous Winter Sale starts on December 1, 3:00 AM PT // 6:00 AM ET // 11:00 AM UTC// 12:00 PM CET and lasts until December 11, 11:59 PM CET.