Since it’s been a busy weekend, we missed a rather important update. Hence the previously mentioned title, The Mooseman releases on Linux and Ubuntu via Steam. While technically games been playable in the Beta branch. Yet now fully cross-platform, officially.
Since we announced news for the the coming Linux release back in February. The game finally releases now.
The Mooseman An Update – Linux Version:
- We’ve uploaded the Linux build
- English text a a complete update and now the translation should not be unacceptable
- German translation has a fix and should be OK as well
- Several otimizations, that should reduce small freezes. Especially on Ort walking scene.
So what’s the The Mooseman Story?
Long-long time ago the world was created out of an egg-shell by a god named Yen. In the murky depths of the endless ocean the Lower World was born. So the Middle World creation is for the men to dwell. So the Upper World is were the ancient gods would reside. While a multitude of spirits dwell among the layers of creation. All guarding their secrets in the dark.
So players embark on a journey through all of the games worlds of ancient myth. Finding the artefacts of Chud’ tribes and solve all the mysteries of finno-ugric tales. You are The Mooseman and have the ability to see all that is hidden to the mortal eye. You are about to visit three layers of this universe. The first one is the Lower World where ancient spirits dwell.
The Mooseman Features
- Explore the worlds inspired by Perm animal style.
- Dive into the deep atmosphere of folk Komi music.
- Meet long forgotten gods and spirits.
- Learn the ancient myths of finno-ugric tribes.
- Don’t expect an easy journey, there are riddles in the dark.
- Unlock new abilities and use them to get to the Upper World.
- Find all the artefacts hiding from the mortal eye.
The Mooseman is available on Linux and Ubuntu via Steam. Yet this also includes as 30% discount until September 25th.