Moribund #officially #launches, now available on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Hence this gaming news refers to the release of version 1.0, going live at 16.00 GMT.
Gameplay is available for up to 4 player co-op, each with their own controllers. So all you need is a post-apocalyptic action platformer and an excuse to duke it out. Since you probably never thought you’d love a fungi spewing gun, hence one that always leads to glorious dismemberment. Moribund is a local multiplayer game that takes place in a post apocalyptic world. While highly aggressive fungus strain have devoured most of the life. Therefore the real gaming news, this is a fast paced title, with an “easy to learn, hard to master” approach. And yes, two to four players can play simultaneously.
So each player has a gun with two firing modes. Since the first mode is used to immobilise the enemy. While the enemy is immobilised, you can charge you harpoon (your second firing mode) and shoot it against the helpless enemy. If you have yet to escape then this gory, splattery annoyance, death is guaranteed. Simple? But when you add 4 players, a couple of hazards and power ups in the mix. Hence everything becomes much more intense.
- 15 super hard single player challenges.
- A wide variety of multiplayer levels (80 levels split over 8 settings, each with its own graphical environment, mechanics, and music track).
- Two multiplayer game modes (Free for all and Team battle).
- Eight characters each with his own unique personality and voice acting.
- Several stage mechanics promising unique and hilarious deaths.
- The glorious rag doll. The pillar of the game allowing ever-unique dismemberment’s and deaths.
Moribund officially launches on Steam today for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.