Moss Destruction is a fast paced, roguelike, isometric twin stick shooter for Linux, Mac and Windows on Steam. Which also includes procedurally generated, action packed levels. And it’s surprisingly good for $5 USD.
Moss Destruction has the player tackling the hordes of enemies with an armory of guns. So it’s up to you to defeat dreadful bosses using handy upgrades for your bio-mech. Then unlock new heroes and secret powerups to help you in the quest. Bring the noise.
So here’s the story, the Mossorian Empire is dying. The once flourishing civilization spending their ever joyful lives in perfect photosynthesis. While now at the brink of extinction. Their undisturbed prosperity has given birth to envy and hatred in the hearts of the neighboring folks who have sworn destruction of the Mossorians. With their forces allied, the enemy have prepared a vicious plan to annihilate the Empire and with the completion of their DieSun Sphere around the Mossorians only sun, the fate of a race will be sealed forever.
Moss Destruction twin stick roguelike teaser (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Fight against the evil forces of exotic creatures as the hero of your choice!
- Level up your mech on the way as you face wilder and nastier adventures!
- Find your way around the isometric, procedurally generated levels! No two runs are the same!
- Aid yourself along the rogue-like fast paced action with various upgrades!
- Select your weapon of choice from an arsenal of guns!
- No, more guns!!!
- Defeat humongous bosses in strange lands!
- WITH GUNS!!!!
So if you are one of the handful of fearless Moss-warriors ready to stand up to the challenge. Hop into a battle mechs, get reckless as a hero the last line of defense for the Mossorian Empire. Can they stand against the joined forces of evil? Will they defeat them and save their own kind? That is yet up to you to answer.
Available on Steam Early Access:
Moss Destruction twin stick isometric roguelike is available on Steam Early Access. Priced at only $4.99 USD for Linux, Mac and Windows. It’s worth checking out. Just saying.