Motivation Update arrives for Legend of Keepers Prologue and Supporters Edition on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to those folks at Goblinz Studio. Available now on Steam as a Free Demo.
Legend of Keepers Prologue (this version, Free demo) gets:
- Motivation system with many new features and QoL improvements
- Introducing Motivation gauge. Don’t exploit your monsters too much. They could go into depression!
Legend of Keepers – Supporters Edition – Motivation Update
- Enchantress Master – Play with this true force of Nature!
- Aztec Environment – This new theme transports you back in time. Ah the classic Aztec theme!
- New master: the Dryad Enchantress. Play this true force of Nature in advance!
- New dungeon: the Aztec Temple. Be the first to discover the mythical ruins!
(Dryad and Aztec Temple will be available for everyone else with Early Access on March 26th)
- May also contain new monsters: the Skeleton Dog and the Demonic Tree. New artefacts, traps, new room mechanics, lot of balancing, bug fixing, and more…
Legend of Keepers Prologue Motivation Update certainly is a more impressive free playable alpha demo. It’s also not a tactical dungeon management game. Seeing you play as the bad guys. And since you’re the Boss of the Dungeons Defending Department. You will certainly need to protect the company’s treasures against pesky heroes. This version of the game also contains around 1-2 hours of gameplay. While introducing Legend of Keepers mechanics, lore building and game strategy.
- Place traps, launch spells and slay these damn heroes looting your dungeons
- Fight with your monsters and discover their unique abilities
- Hire monsters, manage your employees and your stock of traps
- Deal with employees strikes and other fun events
Motivation Update offers more for Legend of Keepers Prologue. Since each run will be different. And players also keep some bonuses for their master between runs. In fact, the game is a mix between Roguelite and a Dungeon Management. As a result of running tests to find the perfect mix. Between both the management and the dungeon phase.
You can check out Legend of Keepers Prologue for Free on Steam. OR if you’re feeling generous, pick up a copy of the Supporters Editions. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.