Move or Die – The Green & Gold Update is now live for Linux, Mac and Windows via Steam. Which is worth a buy if you are looking for a great party game this holiday season.
The merry minds of Those Awesome Guys bring you good tidings. Which is also filled with friendship-destroying delight. So rejoice, as the biggest update for Move or Die – ‘The Green & Gold Update’ – is live. Available for download on Steam.
So behold the myriad of new features in the ‘Green & Gold Update.’ Also highlighting the new “Not-A-Store” Item System that completely reinvents how new characters game modes. As well as Mutators and other delightful new features now available in the game.
Also to commemorate the launch of this new update. As well as the spirit of the season. Move or Die is now available for an amazing $5.24 (65% off the regular price) on Steam. Unless you own a certain Humble Bundle.
Move or Die | Green & Gold Update (Linux, Mac, Windows)
What goes around comes around in Move Or Die’s new Boomerang game mode.
Features in the ‘Green & Gold Update’ include:
- “Not-A-Store” Item System: Completely redesigned system to unlock everything in the game, where players now earn points they can use towards any specific unlockable content
- Seven New Characters: A Coin, a Top Hat, Old Concerned Joe, Taco Man, a Trash Panda, a Present, and a Penguin round out the new mix of zany additions to over 40 characters
- Four New Game Modes: Tetrominos, Explosive Barrels, Boomerangs, Crowd Stomp
- Seven New Mutators: Moooove, Staller, Deaths’plosions, Flutter, Snek, Ghostly Jumps, Lethal Leaps
- Customizable Trails: Customize the trails characters leave behind as the move through each game
- Ability to Re-Roll Mutators
- Ability to Re-Play Daily Challenge
Move or Die is not just the title of the game. But a fundamental gameplay rule. Therefore gamers who fail to move will see their health bar diminish rapidly. Players will also battle each other in an ever-growing list of mini-game modes. These also change every 20-30 seconds.
So each challenge has its own outrageous level design and rule set. Promoting hours of laughter and good old friendship-destroying fun. Win battles and unlock insane new character skins. While Mutator game modifiers that dramatically change how mini-games are played. And even crazier game modes. When gamers are done beating friends on the couch, jump online and challenge other players to see who will rage-quit first.
Worth a buy on Steam:
Move or Die is worth a buy at 65% off discount on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows. Also Like it on Facebook and follow development on Twitter @moveordiegame for all the latest developer updates and news.