Mr. Run and Jump 2D precision platformer game launches on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. A big thanks to the team at Graphite Lab and Heavy Horse Games, whose relentless dedication makes this possible. Available on Steam with a discount.
Get ready for an electrifying action ride with the neon-drenched adrenaline rush Mr. Run and Jump. Available on Linux via Steam, it’s due to make its way onto the Atari VCS soon. This is not your regular platformer, since it will keep you on point to test your skills with a controller.
Mr. Run and Jump is all about precision, like those epic no-scope shots you can pull off in FPS matches. It’s fast, it’s tough, and it will keep you focused while you work your way through level after level. But it’s not just about the action; there are loads of items to collect and time trials to beat. So, the more you play, the more you can unlock.
Mr. Run and Jump – OUT NOW!
Here’s the story: our main hero, needs to bring the light back to the gorgeous Realms of Color. Doing so by defeating the boss known as the Void. He also has to find his dog, Leap. So this adventure is quick, it’s flashy, and it’s full of intense action.
The Mr. Run and Jump game was first born in 2021, built for the old-school Atari 2600. Thanks to John Mikula from Graphite Lab, an indie studio based in St. Louis. Now, they are also joining forces with Atari to give it a fresh coat of polish for today’s tech, with enhanced visuals and sound.
- You’ve got a ton of unique levels spread across six beautifully drawn worlds, each bursting with color.
- Watch out for a bunch of sly enemies, all with their own unique attack styles.
- Expect over 30 hours of action, including time trials, collectibles, achievements, and more.
- Controls are as smooth, making all the running and jumping feel fluid.
- It’s got a killer story that takes you through a transformed world, the hungry Void, and the stunning Realms of Color.
The Mr. Run and Jump 2D precision platformer is available now on Steam. Priced at $22.49 USD / £18.89 / 22,05€, including the 10% launch discount. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.