Right now in gaming news, both Team Shifty and publisher #tinyBuild are ready to launch Mr. Shifty. Coming Linux, Mac, Windows PC, which will be #available on Steam. Hence the #official launch will be on Thursday, April 13th for all platforms.
So from what we know so far, Mr. Shifty plays fantastic. There’s something very impressive about the gameplay. Hence the team at tinyBuild Seattle worked on impossible timelines. Since developer Team Shifty is in Australia, getting the game ready for Steam has been a task. So hopefully everyone will like the full release.
Mr. Shifty gaming will take you through bullets, mastering lightning-fast take-downs. Since this this a new type of action game from tinyBuild and Team Shifty. Gameplay follows a teleportation-fueled heist, breaking into the world’s most secure facility.
- Shift through walls, through bullets, cover huge distances and be everywhere at once
- One shot kills. Survive on skills.
- Use distraction, trickery, explore what’s possible when stealth and action become one!
- Toy with enemies, laugh as they use doors to enter rooms
- Underestimate enemies, and cry as they use group tactics to outsmart Shifty
The real news here, Mr. Shifty is developed by a team of ex-Halfbrick employees. Those who formerly worked on Fruit Ninja (Windows). Which is a rather addictive gaming experience itself. Similarly with Mr. Shifty, tinyBuild fell in love with the game as soon as they played the demo. The game was announced at last year’s E3. But it was the demo that gave everyone an idea how amazing the game plays.
So expect to see Mr. Shifty available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Hence the release coming to Steam on April 13th. So stay tuned for more details.