Multibombers is a multiplayer strategy game that is Free to Play for Linux, Mac and Windows on Steam. Also the work of developer Pig’s Indie Games based upon the classic Bomberman series. Players will appreciate the gameplay. Competing based on a first-person field of view. Working to be the last man standing by using bombs to destroy their competition.
So the Multibombers power-ups scattered around the arena. Therefore this encourages players to move tactically throughout each match. Having to decide between making a run to the center where more power-ups are located. Or heading straight for enemy players – a high risk, high reward decision.
Multiplayer is available for both LAN and online play. So there is always a way for you to play with friends.
Multibombers Free to Play strategy Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
In the future, Multibombers will have a cosmetic system and client-side map customization, allowing for you to personalize your own experience in any way you see fit. Steam achievements will also be added to provide extra incentive to play.
What do we have included?
- A fledged out powerup system, with an algorithm of luck, bringing more and better powerups closer to the center.
- Multiplayer available for you to play online across the world, or locally with your buddies.
- Satisfy all your destructive needs with our explosive system.
- A bunch of achievements and stat-tracking to keep the game competitive, whilst still being fun.
What are we planning to add in the future?
- We are soon going to be adding an inventory system with cosmetics.
- Special perks for our Patrons, such as a golden nametag and tags in chat, as well as special cosmetics.
- A singleplayer mode, featuring a dynamic tutorial.
Multibombers is playable now on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows. Available Free to Play, so definitely a worth while deal.