MultiTaskMaster is a new arcade game experience coming to Linux, Mac and Windows. Available this week to Steam, officially tomorrow.
MultiTaskMaster is a brain melting arcade game in which you juggle four games at once. So if you have what it takes to handle gaming such a manner. Now is the time to test your skills.
So for those who are brave enough. Just go a head and prove your multi-tasking skills. By playing or trying to play every part in a bank robbery and keeping all the loot. While making a fortune by working every job in a cafe and collecting all the wages.
Also taking all the starring roles in a zombie apocalypse for the glory.
Become the MultiTaskMasterby completing 48 different games in 12 different locations.
Do it all yourself, keep all the rewards, then do it faster.
MultiTaskMaster arcade game Teaser (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Play four games at the same time
- 48 unique games covering 12 different locations
- Effects from your actions in one game can be observed in the backgrounds of the other games
- Challenge your multi-tasking skills
- Wide range of difficulty levels from Learning to Nightmare to suit players of all skill levels
- Endless mode – go for the high score.
- Approximately 500 in game achievements to achieve
- Authentic Swedish music
- Colorful 3D graphics
- Single Player. Who needs other people when you can Multi-Task!
- Run a cafe by being the chef, barista, server and table clearer all at once
- Rob a bank by controlling the hostages, drilling the safe, catching the money and dealing with the police at the same time
- Compete in the downhill slalom, Curling, Snowball death-match and ski jump simultaneously
- Keep the humans safe by barricading windows, letting in survivors, knocking down zombies and keeping the lights on
- And much much more…
So are you ready for MultiTaskMaster? I’m releasing this news now, since you have to mentally prepare yourself for this. Linux gaming is taking a turn. Check it out on Steam below.