Who’s up for seconds? Mushroom Wars 2 releases on Steam and Humble Store for $14.99 plus a 10% launch week discount. Which is available now for Mac and Windows. Hence giving players a taste of the intense, short-session RTS battles. That which the the series is known for. So what about Linux and Ubuntu release?
When will the Linux build release?
I think at the end of next week or may be a little bit later.”
As we posted before, the Linux and Ubuntu release is definitely coming. That being said, the launch week discount ends on October 13th, 2017. So if you want to grab that 10% discount, now is the time.
Step into the shoes of a fearless Mushroom Commander. Choose a hero to lead your army. Take control of the battlefield in a variety of multiplayer modes or challenging single-player campaigns. All in order to lead your feisty mushroom fighters to victory. Yet you’ll need fast reflexes, an eye for strategy and oversee many units at once.
Sequel to one of the hit RTS games of the last generation. Mushroom Wars 2 builds upon its predecessor by introducing hero characters, reimagined single-player campaigns. Even wilder co-op and competitive multiplayer games. As well as a visual overhaul ― all while preserving the core gameplay mechanics. Since this made the original Mushroom Wars so great.
Mushroom Wars 2 Official Steam Trailer
Mushroom Wars 2 Features:
- Short-session RTS battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
- Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
- Story-driven single-player campaign complete with boss battles
- Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with special skills
- Full gamepad support and intuitive controls that make large armies easy to command
- A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
- Built-in leagues, ranked matches, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene
For more information on Mushroom Wars 2, follow the game Facebook or on Twitter @Mushroom Wars.