Mythargia adventure game connects two different dimensions and launches on Linux with Windows PC. All due to the relentless efforts of developer RunByCoffee. Available now on Steam with 100% Positive reviews.
Mythargia takes players on a journey to a mysterious abandoned island. One where they must uncover its buried history that connects two different dimensions.
You play as a journalist in search of your breakthrough story. So he ventures into the eerie island of Mythargia. While paranormal beings and risky traps await at every turn. Explore the island and gather tools and items to help you on your journey inland. Write journal entries and take photos of your journey. All due to figure what is happening on the island. Then compile the story of the century about Mythargia.
Mythargia Launch Trailer
As you travel deeper into the island, you will enter another dimension. So be sure to assist the islanders to earn their trust. Doing what it takes to learn more about them and their backgrounds. But beware, danger lurks around every corner. That curiosity may lead to your death. Also, be sure to make good use of your flash light.
Mythargia features glorious pixel art and music for the setting. While including vintage 2D tricks into the age of modern gaming in new and exciting ways. With a unique storytelling style that reveals itself as you cross the damaged boundary between dimensions. Mythargia is like hair raising descendant of the iconic 1982 Atari game, Pitfall. Plus the Linux testing phase with RunByCoffee was very encouraging. Since their “goal is always to provide native support”.
Also note, if you leave Enable Steam Play for all other titles, expect an error message. Therefore, in order for Mythargia to launch on Linux, keep it disabled. And be sure to check out the all changes in Update – Version: 1.1.0.
- Explore the 2D side-scrolling world of Mythargia with a unique retro style.
- Mysterious Island: Venture into the abandoned island of Mythargia. All due to unravel the dark and creepy history behind it.
- Unnatural Encounters: Come face to face with mystical beings and creatures as you search the island and its settings.
- Solve daring puzzles to uncover the secrets of the island.
- Travel between two dimensions. Due to unlock the full story of the island.
- Search for clues, read journals, and take photos to piece together the story of Mythargia.
- Haunting and spine chilling story that will keep you engaged from start to finish.
- Play as a journalist on the trail of a story. Search the island in order to find the truth.
Mythargia adventure game is available on Steam. Connects two different dimensions on both Linux and Windows PC. Priced at only $5.99 USD / £4.99 / 5,99€.