Nemesis is the newest expansion for Stellaris with a release date for Linux gaming along with Mac and Windows PC. All due to the continuing efforts of developer Paradox Development Studio. Due to make release via Steam, GOG, and Paradox Plaza.
This weekend Paradox Interactive announced Nemesis, the newest expansion for Stellaris. Where players can become the crisis or rally the galaxy against it. Which is due to release across the galaxy on April 15th. With Nemesis, players will determine the fate of a diminishing galaxy. There are many paths to power, and players can either embrace order and unity. Doing so as a Galactic Custodian to combat endgame crises. Even more, choose chaos with the Menace option to BECOME the endgame crisis. Enjoying the silence of a galaxy where theirs is the only voice that matters. Long story short: Nemesis gives fans the most powerful tools ever available in Stellaris. Check out the trailer below too.
Stellaris: Nemesis Expansion Trailer
Whether one chooses to take power through diplomacy or have a ploy. Since you can snuff out the stars one by one as they affect their most maniacal laugh. Players can expect more control than they ever thought possible.
The new features:
- Become the Crisis: Become the fire that spreads across the galaxy, threatening its very existence. As an empire becomes more and more menacing, it will unlock powerful bonuses in Nemesis. So you can finish a hopeless galactic stalemate on your own terms. If the rest of the galaxy can’t stop it in time. Then players can unleash enough power to end all of life.
- Galactic Custodian: It’s up to gamers to campaign for the Galactic Community to declare them a Custodian. Also granting emergency powers to combat the Crisis. Use these unique abilities to bring the galaxy back from the edge of ruin and restore order. When the crisis is defeated one may choose to let go their powers. They also keep them, and form a new Galactic Imperium.
- Espionage: Knowledge is power; use new Nemesis tools to spy on enemies (or friends). Deploy Envoys to lead covert Operations so you can spy behind enemy borders. Lies and deceit will throw your enemies off your scent. Since you will learn their deepest secrets.
- As the incursion Level grows players will unlock new operations. Things such as Sabotage Starbase, Acquire Assets or Steal Tech. Turn allies against each other through the use of smear campaigns. Simply by plotting diplomatic incidents. Play it right, and they’ll be none the wiser. What enemies don’t know will hurt them.
- New Ship Set: Nemesis includes new ships inspired by some of the most imposing empires in science fiction. Whether you’re taking control of the galaxy or wiping it out. You’ll look as powerful as you feel.
Stellaris newest expansion Nemesis will be priced at $19.99 USD. Available for pre-order on Paradox Plaza. But due to release April 15th on Steam and GOG. While continuing support for Linux gaming with Mac and Windows PC.