Nemesis the biggest new expansion releases for Stellaris in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the continuing efforts of developer Paradox Development Studio. Available with a discount on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store.
Paradox Interactive, a studio that gives players their chance to save the galaxy. Who now announces Nemesis, the newest and biggest expansion for Stellaris, is now available to players around the world.
With Nemesis, players shape the destiny of a galaxy filled with doubt and strife. So whether it’s choosing to embrace justice and peace as a Galactic Custodian. And also maintaining the powers after the term ends. All the way to ensuring the “stability” of the galaxy. Maybe even opting for ultimate destruction by BECOMING the endgame crisis with the new Menace option. Now in Stellaris, players will have the most powerful tools in Nemesis in the games history, all at their disposal.
Stellaris: Nemesis Expansion | Release Trailer
Whether one opts to steal power through bluff and trickery. Maybe get rid of everything in their path through sheer brutal might. Players can expect more control than they ever thought possible.
- Become the Crisis: Become the fire that spreads across the galaxy, threatening its very being. As an empire becomes more and more menacing. This means players will unlock powerful bonuses to finish a hopeless galactic standoff on their own terms. If the rest of the galaxy can’t stop it in time. Players can unleash enough power to end all of life!
- Galactic Custodian: Prove to the universe that you’re the galaxy’s last and only hope. The Galactic Community will declare players as the all powerful emergency Custodian. Use these amazing skills to bring the galaxy back from the edge of ruin and restore order. So when the crisis is defeated players can choose to let go of their powers. But also keep them, and form a new Galactic Imperium.
- Espionage: Lies and deceit will throw enemies off your scent while you learn their deepest secrets. Remind the galaxy that info is power. Simply by using the all-new spying tools. So you can spy on enemies (or friends). Deploy Envoys to lead covert Operations and counter intelligence behind enemy borders.
- As the level of inroads grows players will unlock new services. Such as Sabotage Starbase, Acquire Assets, or Steal Tech. Turn allies against each other through the use of smear campaigns. And also by pushing political events. Play it right, and they’ll be none the wiser. What enemies don’t know will hurt them.
- New Ship Set: Nemesis includes new ships. These take inspiration by some of the most imposing empires in science fiction. Whether players are taking control of the galaxy or wiping it out. Players can look as powerful as they feel.