Netherguild play tactical roguelite game Demo on Linux and Windows PC. All thanks to the creative mind of developer David Vinokurov. Which is currently available on Steam.
Solo developer David Vinokurov is excited to announce the release of a new Steam demo. Giving you a chance to play the tactical roguelite Netherguild. So gather your brave voxel characters and lead them to glory (or ruin!). All while exploring procedural dungeons.
Netherguild is a turn based tactical roguelite dungeon crawler game. Here you will command a quest below the earth in a desperate attempt to cure a strange plague. Explore, camp, and fight as far as you can before heading back to resupply. What will you discover underground?
Netherguild Short Alpha Trailer
In Netherguild, the player commands a quest in an underground realm. Doing so with the goal of finding the Gaians. This is also an ancient civilization and long lost ally. Due to find and ask them for a cure to a plague that’s ravaging the land.
The Demo Features:
- Turn based combat that gets more intense the further you delve.
- Oddities: Underground text based Netherguild encounters provide you with choices and events. These are all due to affect your quest.
- Resource Management over the course of your runs, in the form of HP, food (which provides healing when eaten around bonfires as well as buffs and debuffs). As well as limited use abilities.
- Random characters: Netherguild offers 4 classes with at least 3 backgrounds each. Different backgrounds mean different skill trees. Including character personalities and more.
- Original fantasy world: Low fantasy with no magic, but not grimdark!
- Cute & Unique Voxel Aesthetic
After publishing the demo, the developer hopes to sneakily polish it over time according to player feedback. Which you can submit via a form in the game or at the Discord. While working on the next few floors, and adding content in preparation for Steam’s summer festival. As well as the coming early access release in Q3-4 2022.
Check out the Netherguild tactical roguelite Demo on Linux and Windows PC. Also, be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam.