Indie studio Tavrox Games has an an official release date trailer. While announcing their new game, Neurodeck. Due to release on March 18th.
Neurodeck is a wild mix of deck builder and roguelite. An airy card game about battling inner fears coming together as eerie monsters. Supported by delicate and graphics hand drawn visuals. So players will need to build, craft and master an array of mental battling cards. All while fighting real life phobias. Then discover different playable characters. Each with their own storyline, fears and traits to unlock.
Neurodeck Early Access Trailer
Easy to learn for new players with enough depth for seasoned deck builder fans. Neurodeck offers more playable choices and pushes players to try various approaches. Rewarding them with new outcomes to their actions.
- Fight your inner fears: Combat the many forms of phobias. These range from Masculinity. A hulking shadow that glowers with rage to the scornful crowd where escape might be difficult.
- Weaponize your mind: Build up an array of mental battling cards. Unlock unique traits from activities and surveys. Unleash fearsome combos and put your demons to rest.
- Roguelite deck builder: Defeat is a starting point to get stronger in Neurodeck. Also letting you begin anew with access to a greater range of cards and strategies.
- Replayable with Variety: Discover a huge range of cards covering all types of mental coping mechanisms. Ranging from spooning to arguments. While altering every new game’s strategy.
- A meta exploration of mental health: An eerie original soundtrack. Haunting hand drawn visuals and a deeply personal story. Creating a striking setting making for a deep meta search in mental health.