The Team at Dream Harvest are happy to announce their new, title, NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy. Currently in development but available to Wishlist on Steam and Itch.io. The press release also outlines support in Linux gaming, Mac, and Windows PC.
NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy is a post cyberpunk, character driven adventure game. Which also offers light city management mechanics. Presented as a branching, choose your own adventure style experience. So that players can take on the role of an AI that must manage the needs, wants, and dreams of a city’s citizens. Working through a Tinder-like interface.
I don’t think I’ve worked on a project where the characters were so alive. Because of the work you (Justin), and Scott, and everyone at Dream Harvest did. And the detail you poured into Arc and Estoval, the whole conceit just felt so alive. Even Arc — especially Arc — who is now, probably, my favorite NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy character I’ve played. There’s something specifically wonderful about her, and the innocence and desperation she’s able to feel. – Emaline Tuck, Voice of The AI & Andram Estoval
NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy – Reveal Trailer
Having been fortunate enough to play an early build of NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy. I can honestly vouch for its amazing world building, writing and great performances! – CHRIS TESTER, Voice of Talingrey
Really excited to announce that I voice Fortran and I’ve had the opportunity to play through NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy… I’ve played multiple times now, not because I’m in it, simply because I just love it. Amazing story, amazing voice actors. Big thank you to Dream Harvest. – STEPH NOVAK, Voice of Fortran
- EXPLORE HUMANITY THROUGH THE EYES OF AN AI
You are “Arc,” an artificial intelligence charged with managing a city wide augmented reality network. Also known as the “NeuroNet.” Embark on a journey of self-discovery as you learn what it means to be human. All in a world losing itself to technology.
- BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
As you grow, you will form bonds with many of Catena’s diverse and colorful citizens. In NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy you will nurture these relationships and learn about their struggles and belief. Then help (or hinder) them achieve their dreams. Your choices have the power to alter the course of their lives, for better or worse.
- BRING BALANCE TO THE CITY
You must not forget your purpose. You were designed to bring stability to Catena. Due to balance the needs of the many against the needs of the few. Also to guide the city into an age of prosperity. But this will be no simple task.
- SHAPE AN EVOLVING STORY
The line between right and wrong will blur as your morals are tested against a torrent of demands. Who are you really serving in NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy? The people that built you? The citizens that depend on you? Yourself?
- The branching story of NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy takes you across the city of Catena. While exploring humanity’s reliance on technology. As well as its power to be both our savior and downfall.
- Manage a variety of city resources tied to the state of affairs within Catena. Balance the city’s financial prosperity. How the public perceives you. The axis of order, and also your degree of power.
- Meet and build relationships with 23 diverse, fully voiced characters. Since each has their own wants and needs.
- 6+ hours of gameplay with over 5000 unique story cards.
- Discoverable mini-games and secrets.
- An expansive Codex packed with stunning character and setting art.
- A unique original soundtrack that takes the genre norms in new directions.