NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy adventure game shows of exclusive gameplay for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to the continuing efforts of developer Dream Harvest. Gearing up for a debut on Steam in 2022.
The unique adventure game, NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy, has released the first 10 minutes of unique gameplay. Part Your Grace, part Reigns, part Astrologaster, and the original mix of genres. All while using gorgeous art, decision making, and story driven gameplay. This also places the game in a unique position to test the ethics of the player.
Due to launch on Steam, Android, and iOS in the New Year (Q1 2022). You will control an AI charged with managing a cyberpunk called Catena. Players will need to make quick choices that impact the future and the interests of its citizens. Since every choice and decision they make has a lasting effect on those they meet, and the city’s status.
The ten minute trailer showcases just a slice of NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy’s choice driven gameplay. Since this may not be content players can even encounter. That is if their previous decisions haven’t pushed the store in this direction.
In the NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy footage, the AI is working with a new branch of the CPA (Corporate Police Agency). This is also headed up by Thompson, a lead Detective. Together they’re on the hunt for a human trafficker: Mueller. Previously skeptical of the AI’s value, as well as actions and decisions. Everything taken up to this point has proven to be a valuable resource in piecing together Thompson’s cold cases. The CPA, until recently, didn’t have enough proof to bring him in, until now.
NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy Exclusive Gameplay
“You are capable of projecting the economic, social, and ethical ramifications. Each decision you make is in real time.”
Faced with moral crisis’ as the story unfolds. This fully voice acted adventure sees the choices you make changes directly. Not only the direction the story takes but also its outcome.
Featuring dozens of unique characters and thousands of story events. NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy gameplay offers multiple endings and a branching story. So players can answer that one question: how will you save a city losing its humanity to technology?
If you want to try NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy for yourself, there is a playable Demo. Since this is a Unity 3D game, you can run the Demo through Proton on Linux. BUT, some of the cut scenes do not play. Although controller support does blend well.
- Branching Story: A ‘Reigns’ inspired branching story where player choice directly impacts the plot. Along with some outcomes helping the citizens of Catena. While others benefit someone else…
- Quick Decisions: Characters pose problems that offer quick choices. They are shrewdly simple and have far reaching outcomes. Good instincts are required to make the right choice at the right time in NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy.
- Choices That Matter: See the impact of every choice you make as your influence spreads across the city. Analyse reports and read the social media feeds of the public to see the effects. Throughout the overall story, your choices will change the path and decide the outcome.
- Diverse Cast: Meet and build relationships with 23 diverse and fully voiced characters. Guide each one on their journey as they face the tough tests that life in Catena presents.
- Compelling Events: Over 5000 story events to experience. Each offering choices that affect the characters you meet.
- Rich Lore: Explore the world of Catena through an broad digital Codex packed with deep lore. With engaging characters, and stunning cyberpunk settings.
NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy adventure game can be Wishlisted now on Steam. Due to arrive on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC in Q1 2022.