Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition classic CRPG multiplayer launches for Linux, Mac and Windows. Which is impressive, since the game combines all the content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition. Just with all of the new enhanced features.
Therefore the Enhanced Edition includes 100+ hours of award-winning adventures. Along with the tools to create your own.
So you can play alone, with a friend, or join up to 64 others online. Also, you can join LGC, just link up via Discord. Then we can all step into a fantastical world of magic, wonder and adventure. Okay, that sounds like sales pitch, which it is. 🙂
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Coming Soon Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Finally, we have a release on Steam. Well technically with the recent updates, we already had an available build. And LGC has been playing Enhanced Edition since the Beamdog announcement.
- Improved Display: Your portrait, combat bar, inventory, and other UI elements adjust in size based on your chosen resolution including 1080p and 4k.
- Advanced Graphics Options: Pixel shaders and post-processing effects make for crisper, cleaner visuals. Enable contrast, vibrance, and depth of field options as preferred.
- Community Endorsed: Original developers have teamed with key members of the Neverwinter Nights community to curate important fan-requested improvements to support players, storytellers, and modders.
- Backwards Compatibility: Works with save games, modules, and mods from the original Neverwinter Nights. A galaxy of community created content awaits.
The original Neverwinter Nights campaign: Find yourself at the center of intrigue, betrayal, and dark magic in Neverwinter Nights. Journey through dangerous cities, monster filled dungeons and deep into uncharted wilderness in search of the cure for a cursed plague ravaging the city of Neverwinter.
Two expansion packs:
- Shadows of Undrentide: Another adventure begins in Shadows of Undrentide! Charged by your master to recover four ancient artifacts, travel from the Silver Marches to unravel mysteries of a long-dead magical civilization.
- Hordes of the Underdark: Continue the adventure started in Shadows of Undrentide and journey into the ever-more bizarre and hostile depths of Undermountain to challenge a gathering evil.
Three premium modules:
Discover over 40 hours of new stories. Then go on to sample the hundreds of modules created by community members just like you.
- Witch’s Wake
The Aurora Toolset: Build your own world. Which can also be full of unique monsters, items, traps, encounters, and settings. Then share your creation with the rest of the Neverwinter Nights community. (Windows only aka WINE)
Dungeon Master Client: Become the storyteller. Control monsters, creatures, and characters your players will meet over the course of an adventure.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition launches:
Since the games available now on Steam and directly from Beamdog, with a Valve key. Which of course releases on Linux, Mac and Windows, priced at $19.99 USD for the base game. While the full Digital Deluxe launches at $40.43 USD, including the 10% discount for everything.