New Linux Game ‘Metagolf’ Innovatively Combines Platforming and Golf
Metagolf Linux game innovatively combines platforming action and golf. The gameplay style is really unique where upto 4 players can play on same screen with one golf ball to complete various objectives of different levels.
From Official Website:
Metagolf is a mini-golf game with multiple challenges. Up to 4 players can compete on the same screen, sharing the same golf ball and the same goals. Team up for loads of fun with friends or play alone to improve the accuracy of your swing across 3 different platforms (Windows, Mac Os X and Linux).
More focused on action and real time strategies than a traditional mini-golf, discover full interactive environments from fish ponds to breakable chains and deadly traps.
Thanks to his built-in level editor, you can create, share and download new courses. Currently available in two languages, English and French, Metagolf let you reuse any provided content or make new one from various media to create your very own world. Change the realistic physical system behaviour or combine any game mode with exiting different type of golf ball. The choice of setting your own game play preferences is entirely yours !
Check out the video:
[vimeo https://www.vimeo.com/12444686 w=400&h=300]
The game is currently under heavy development and new beta was released last week. However no downloads are available at the moment and release date is also to be announced.
Share this News Post:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)