Nigeria DLC launches for Sigma Theory: Global Cold War espionage on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to independent games developer Goblinz Studio and Mi-Clos. Available on Humble Store, GOG and Steam.
From the creators of the award winning game comes the Nigeria DLC. Sigma Theory: Global Cold War is a turn based espionage strategy simulator. Which also takes place in a futuristic global cold war. Where you command a group of elite covert agents. While trying to benefit their nation from a new scientific power.
Similarly, the new Nigeria DLC contains a new playable country. Also featuring 4 new agents. Such as the Warrior, Peace, Pure and Dealer. Likewise, there are 2 new scientists and a new diplomat. This includes new buildings for escape taking place in Nigeria.
Sigma Theory: Global Cold War Trailer
- Turn-based espionage: Use your special agents to dominate the world. Seduction, blackmail, manipulation, industrial espionage…
- Dynamic narrative: Develop and manage your relations with over 100 NPC’s. Such as lobbies, armed groups, politicians…
- Field operations: Direct the kidnapping of your targets in gripping pursuits. Working your way through the world’s greatest cities.
- Recruitment: Recruit a team of four special agents. Now due to Nigeria, you can chose from 50 unique unlockable characters. All to help support your missions.
- Espionage: Assign missions around the world to gather scientists. Discover revealing documents on local politicians, and more.
- Counter-espionage: Track, capture and question foreign agents. So you can gain information on your enemies.
- Exfiltration: breakout scientists recruited to your cause. All during gripping turn based phases through the world’s greatest capitals.
- Diplomacy: Meet your foreign match. While you further your goals using flattery, threats or blackmail.
- Tech Tree: Rally scientists from around the world to your cause. So you can discover new technologies. Gain an edge and change the world.
Sigma Theory: Global Cold War features more than 50 unique unlockable characters. While you select from and over 100 NPC’s. Who of whom will have to be seduced, interrogated, bribed or destroyed. The game is available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Plus there is also a 30% discount off of $17.99/€17.99/£15.49. Check it out on Humble Store, GOG and Steam.