Nimbatus action-packed simulation releases on Early Access for Linux, Mac and Windows. This solid news since Stray Fawn Studio spent more than four years in. development. Releasing Nimbatus, a “niche – a genetics survival game”. The Space Drone Constructor” is available on Steam Early Access and Humble Store.
Nimbatus – The Space Drone Constructor is about space exploration, science and creativity. Since players craft drones out of hundreds of different parts. Exploring a destructible, procedurally generated galaxy.
Drones can also be controlled by players. Or function as fully autonomous entities using logic and sensor parts. Since these autonomous drones can fight other players’ creations in the arena. Attempting to climb up the leaderboards.
The Nimbatus – the biggest mobile drone factory ever made. Sent out to space, its mission is simple. Gather as much information about the universe as possible and also find the far ends of it. But beware! There are going to be many encounters hindering this mission.
Nimbatus Simulation Early Access Gameplay (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Far from home, the Nimbatus is seen as an unwelcome intruder. So taking on tasks related to new discoveries, population control and environmental disasters won’t be easy. So it is vital to mine rare resources, advance research and experiment. Since you can use technologies to combat unknown threats. And also explore uncharted galaxies.
- Create your own drones out of countless parts and based on real physics.
- Explore a procedurally generated galaxy with fully destructible planets.
- Control your drones on various missions on different planets.
- Build autonomous drones using sensor and logic parts and let them fight against other players’ creations in the arena.
- Collect a variety of resources and use them to craft powerful weapons.
After successfully completing a Kickstarter in December 2017. Stray Fawn Studio development now comes together again with its supporters and fans.