Nimbatus – The Space Drone Constructor will have players crafting drones out of hundreds of different parts. While this is a singleplayer game, you will explore a destructible, procedurally generated galaxy. Building autonomous drones to fight against other players’ creations. Do you have what it takes to become a drone engineer?
Nimbatus – Early Access Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Create your own drones out of countless parts and based on real physics.
- Explore a procedurally generated galaxy with fully destructible planets.
- Control your drones on various missions on different planets.
- Build autonomous drones using sensor and logic parts and let them fight against other players’ creations in the arena.
- Collect a variety of resources and use them to craft powerful weapons.
Since The Nimbatus is the biggest mobile drone factory ever made – was sent out to space. Its mission is simple: To gather as much information about the universe as possible. And also find the far ends of it. But beware! There are going to be many encounters hindering this mission.
While in a place far away from home, the Nimbatus is an unwelcoming intruder. So taking on tasks related to new discoveries, population control and environmental disasters won’t be easy. Therefore it is vital to mine rare resources, advance research and experiment with technologies. Then to combat unknown threats and explore uncharted galaxies.
The Space Drone Constructor Price:
Nimbatus – The Space Drone Constructor has a launch date on Early Access for October 3rd. Since this will be available on Steam for the next 12 months on Linux, Mac and Windows. And will be priced at $19.99 USD.