Since Feral Interactive announced the date for the Norsca Race Pack DLC port for Linux. Hence Steam reviews for Total War: WARHAMMER seemed to have improved to a solid 84% positive. Now that the DLC releases on Mac and Linux, it’s time.
While published by SEGA on Windows PC. Originally developed by Creative Assembly in partnership with Games Workshop. Total War: WARHAMMER is a game of grand strategy and high fantasy. And thanks to Feral Interactive for making the games Linux and Mac release possible.
While in the frigid Norsca peninsula, barbaric tribes survive by hunting wild beasts. Yet pillaging their neighbours. Hardened by the relentless storms that scour this bitter wilderness. The Norscans exist only to lay waste to weaker peoples. Fanatical servants of the Dark Gods. Stopping at nothing to please their bloodthirsty deities with relentless conquest.
Norsca Race Pack DLC Trailer:
So now that the Norsca Race Pack DLC releases. This adds two new playable factions to Total War: WARHAMMER. Complete with new Legendary Lords, unique units, quests and mechanics. While giving players the opportunity to command wolves, mammoths, and other fearsome Norscans.
Norsca Race Pack DLC Features:
- Conquer the Old World as the marauding tribes of Norsca and Wintertooth
- Two new Legendary Lords: Wulfrik the Wanderer and Throgg
- Recruit Norscan Lords with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Recruit three new Hero types with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Entreat the dark gods for mighty rewards!
- Hunt the mightiest monsters of the Old World and tame them to your cause
- Massive new roster with unique monstrous units including War Mammoths and Frost-Wyrms
- Slow your foes with the chilling Frostbite combat ability
- Tear through your enemies with new Rage and Berserk abilities
A copy of Total War: WARHAMMER will be required to play the Norsca Race Pack DLC.