Since Feral Interactive have a sizeable announcement for the #NorscaRacePack. Hence the DLC for Total War: WARHAMMER will be released on Linux and Mac later this summer. Published by SEGA on #Windows PC since the #games originally developed by Creative Assembly. While also in partnership with Games Workshop. Total War: WARHAMMER is a game of grand strategy and high fantasy. While brought to Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive.
In the frigid Norsca peninsula, barbaric tribes survive by hunting wild beasts and pillaging their neighbours. Hardened by the relentless storms that scour this bitter wilderness, the Norscans exist only to lay waste to weaker peoples. Fanatical servants of the Dark Gods, they will stop at nothing to please their bloodthirsty deities with relentless conquest.
Total War: WARHAMMER – Norsca Race Pack:
- Conquer the Old World as the marauding tribes of Norsca and Wintertooth
- Two new Legendary Lords: Wulfrik the Wanderer and Throgg
- Recruit Norscan Lords with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Recruit three new Hero types with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Entreat the dark gods for mighty rewards!
- Hunt the mightiest monsters of the Old World and tame them to your cause
- Massive new roster with unique monstrous units including War Mammoths and Frost-Wyrms
- Slow your foes with the chilling Frostbite combat ability
- Tear through your enemies with new Rage and Berserk abilities
The Norsca Race Pack adds two new playable factions to Total War: WARHAMMER. With new Legendary Lords, unique units, quests and mechanics. While giving players the command of wolves, mammoths, and fearsome Norscans.
A copy of Total War: WARHAMMER will be required to play the Norsca Race Pack.
So the price for Norsca Race Pack on release will be $9.99/£7.99/€9,99. While currently available to pre-order via Steam for 10% off for Windows. As well as Linux and Mac, thanks to Feral Interactive.