Broforce is a run and gun side scrolling #platformer developed by +FreeLivesGames and Devolver Digital. It’s currently available through #Steam’s Early Access progam, with an actual #release window of sometime in 2015. Broforce will feature single-player, cooperative and multiplayer portions, so you’ll never struggle in finding a new way to play the game.
Even though the game is in Early Access right now, Free Lives Games is still updating the game monthly since its release back in April this year. Early Access has given developers a way to release their games ahead of schedule while still providing necessary additions to any given game’s architecture. It’s really a very cool and interesting new take on game development. We’re excited to see where it takes us in the coming years.
For now, take a peek at October’s Workshop Update:
STEAM WORKSHOP SUPPORT
- You can now share levels and update previously published levels on Workshop
- Automated GIF generation of all levels posted to Workshop
- Improved custom level browsing
NEW LEVEL EDITOR LOOK AND FEEL
- New triggers available for scripting level success, failure, victory and defeat
- Character commands – you can now script enemies’ behaviour
- Enable / disable triggers with trigger actions
- Mass doodad replacement tool and doodad filter
- All Expendabros content integrated including saw blades, gun walls, new forest theme and female villagers!
The world’s deadliest assassin is on a rampage to get bloody retribution. She’s working her way into even the most cold and hateful mooks’ hearts…with the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique. Revenge is messy.
When terror take over the highway, there is one man who is ready to stand alone…with a team of 24 other bros…to beat back the madness.
▪ New levels!
▪ New enemy – Bazooka Mook
▪ All new foliage with deeper, thicker jungle
UGH!!! We see all of this and keep wondering, “Where is the Linux build?” As of right now, we are awaiting a reply from Free Lives, so stay tuned.
Reblogged from: gameranx