Of Blades and Tails turn-based RPG game release is already a success on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to the work and effort of developer Felix Laukel. Which is available via Steam Early Access and GOG with 94% Very Positive reviews.
Thanks to German solo developer Felix Laukel who is eager to announce Of Blades and Tails. Which is live and already gaining success. This is impressive for a Steam Early Access and GOG games in development release. Where it is due to remain for about a year. This could also change depending on player feedback.
Of Blades and Tails – Early Access October 2022 Trailer
In Of Blades and Tails you play Reik, a clever member of the tribe of foxes. While a chain of unfortunate events takes you on a quest of vital importance. At least to all peaceful creatures in the realm. You will also need to leave your home village and explore. All due to become strong enough to face up evil.
Inspired by genre classics such as Diablo and Stoneshard. Of Blades and Tails certainly brings on a fresh approach to the turn-based RPG genre. Doing so by offering the player faster paced gameplay. They will have to take on decisions fast to vanquish their foes. Will they be able to find what’s the source of this disaster?
- Turn-based Combat that allows for quick action or strategic planning
- An Open World with lots of places to discover in Of Blades and Tails
- A fresh anthropomorphic setting in a vibrant pixel art look generated dungeons and caves
- Classless Character Development with many abilities to unlock of different qualities and Unique Items with special powers
- Hunt giant bugs or gather herbs and other useful resources
- Many Enemy Types with different skills that may require tactical decisions
- Join guilds to gain their secret knowledgewith rats and other profit-seeking animals