Of Blades & Tails a new pixel-art RPG game for Linux and Windows PC. All thanks to the creative efforts of developer Felix Laukel. Due to make its way onto Steam in 2023.
Polish indie publisher Pineapple Works is eager to announce its new collaboration. Of Blades & Tailss is a turn-based RPG that is action oriented but also rewards a thoughtful approach. The game development is the result of talented German solo-dev, Felix Laukel.
In Of Blades & Tails you play Reik, a clever member of the tribe of foxes. A chain of unfortunate events involves you in a quest of vital importance. At least to all the peace loving creatures of the realm. You will have to leave your home village and explore the world. All due to become strong enough to stand up to evil.
Of Blades & Tails | RPG made with Godot
The Of Blades & Tails gameplay is inspired by classic Hack & Slays and turn-based RPGs like Tales of Maj’Eyal or Stoneshard. The lore also is inspired by the classic point & click adventure Inherit the Earth. The developer personally thinks about the game as Diablo, but turn-based with a more strategic approach. While offering a vibrant animalistic setting and with lots of secrets to explore.
Some facts about the game:
- Turn-based Combat that allows for quick action or strategic planning
- An Open World with lots of places to discover
- A fresh anthropomorphic setting in Of Blades & Tails with a vibrant pixel art look
- generated dungeons and caves
- Classless Character Development with many abilities to unlock
- of different qualities and Unique Items with special powers
- Hunt giant bugs or gather herbs and other useful resources
- Many Enemy Types with different skills that may require tactical decisions
- Join guilds to gain their secret knowledge
- with rats and other profit-seeking animals
Of Blades & Tails pixel-art RPG is coming to Linux and Windows PC. Due to arrive on Steam in Q3 2023. So be sure to check out the Free Demo and Wishlist the game.