The grindable gents of developer Roll7 and sure-footed game label Devolver Digital have released the award-winning skateboarding masterpiece OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC via Steam , GOG, and Humble.
Hot on the tails of the original game’s BAFTA success, OlliOlli2 went on to win rave reviews from both critics and fans alike on PlayStation4® and PS VITA. The PC version of OlliOlli2 has been given the premium treatment with all the bells and whistles PC gamers have come to expect, including perfect gamepad controls, achievements, and a slew of new gameplay modes including the manic four-player split-screen Combo-Rush.
Key Sequel Features
- Manuals – chain together grinds to do massive level long combos!
- Ramps, Monster Air and Epic Hills – nail a slick new skate flow in Olliwood. The hallowed ‘Tricktionary’ also expands with new specials including 540 Shove-its, Anti-Casper Flips and Darkslides.
- Split Routes and Hidden Lines – 5 Star levels by exploring all the possible routes
- Slick New Art Style – clean, vibrant new world to make your eyes smile
- Updated Tricktionary – allowing for more personal style; are you a grind switcher or a spinner?
- Reverts, Revert Manuals and Grind Switching – max-out your multiplier in all new ways
- Extended 18 song Soundtrack – OlliOlli2 introduces a gnarly new multiplayer mode – Combo Rush, a split-screen four player party mode with four unique game modes. The crate diggers at Roll7 have scoured the airwaves for a shimmering extended soundtrack, including, Cid Rim, Lone, Faulty DL, Submerse and Mike Slott.
- Combo-Rush – awesome four player local multiplayer mode
- Multiplayer Mode: OlliOlli2 introduces a gnarly new multiplayer mode – Combo Rush, a split-screen four-player party mode with four unique game modes.
- Revamped Paths and Combos: The sequel boasts all new ramps and epic hills allowing for monster air and multi-route levels. Further, OlliOlli2’s combo system has been expanded with the joy of manuals, reverts, revert manuals and grind switching giving you more control and expression than ever before.
Right now you can pick up OlliOlli2 on Steam with a 25% launch discount , which will only last for one week.