One More Night is a 1-4 player #action packed coop #topdown wave #shooter that will keep players on the edge of their seat. Just launched on Steam for #Linux, Mac and Windows PC, the struggle to survive just one more night is real. Get your team together, build towers and prepare defenses in an attempt to fortify your position as much as possible to protect yourself against the relentless horde of enemies.
Game matches are played with one to four players. Gameplay is split up between two phases; day and night. During the day, players will have a few moments to access the shop to buy weapons, ammo, and buildings to help them to survive the coming night. Once the night phase begins enemies will start to spawn and target the players and their buildings. Each additional player to the team causes more enemies to spawn each round. Additionally, each night will spawn more enemies and they will get progressively tougher every night.
One More Night Features:
- Multiplayer (Up to 4 Players)
- Shooting system including reloading, switching weapons, bullet trails, and blood spatter effect
- In game shop to buy weapons, buildings and ammo
- Account experience and leveling system
- Placing and rotating buildings
- Building and tower upgrades
- Random spawning system
- Enemy AI aggro system
- Single player tutorial
- Three tier skill tree
- 70 achievements
- More characters including special unlock-able characters
- More diverse enemy types
- Steam friend direct invite
- Specials for EA players
- Smoother animations
- Controller support
- Trading Cards
- Local Co-op
One More Night is available is available on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC on November 18th.
Will you be playing the co-op shooter? What are you looking for in a top-down party-based shooter?
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space