OOTP 19 sports strategy simulation launches on Linux, Mac and Windows via Steam. The games also available on the Humble Store, both are price at $35.99 USD. Since the regular price is $39.99 USD, but Out of the Park Developments is offering a 10% discount.
So gameplay features dramatic 3D enhancements. Also a redesigned interface and new scouting systems. This includes an ultra-realistic artificial intelligence. 2018 Opening Day rosters, and more.
Out of the Park Developments, an official licensee of MLB.com. Hence the Major League Baseball Players Association and MiLB.com. Out of the Park Baseball 19 is available worldwide for Linux, Mac and Windows. Which also happens to be ahead of the start of the 2018 Major League Baseball season on March 29.
OOTP 19 offers dozens of exciting new features. Also deeper improvements to the award-winning gameplay. Which includes a dramatic 3D in-game engine. So now this shows players pitching, hitting, fielding and running the bases.
OOTP 19 sports strategy Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Out of the Park Baseball 19 (OOTP 19) includes:
- New 3D stadiums and 3D player models with improved on-field movements, including running, sliding, jumping, and throwing.
- New in-game screen design for an optimized virtual dugout.
- 2018 roster sets with all Opening Day MLB rosters, as well as the complete minor league system from Triple-A to rookie leagues and the Arizona Fall League. All Major League (and over a thousand minor league) player ratings will be based on the popular ZiPS player projection system. The 8 international leagues, as well as independent minor leagues in the US, also return this year with accurate rosters.
- Rewritten scouting reports that give a more detailed and realistic look at players.
- New tournament modes! Create a stand-alone tournament bracket and draw any teams in history into it. The possibilities are endless!
- Ultra-realistic AI roster management and in-game decisions.
- A reworked ratings module.
- User voting for end-of-season awards.
Many more improvements, including:
- Redesigned interface, with the ability to choose between 6 different fonts
- 800 custom team logos for fictional leagues
- Improved Manager Home screen, with a more customizable layout and new widget options
- A new stat – RA9-WAR (WAR based on runs allowed) – for pitchers
- Delayed substitutions for injured players
This summer, Out of the Park Developments will unveil an exciting new online mode called PERFECT TEAM. An open Beta will happen this spring, and the company will announce more information soon.
Steam and Humble Store:
So Out of the Park Baseball 19 (OOTP 19) is available now on Steam and Humble Store. The sports strategy games release also includes support for Linux, Mac and Windows. Priced at $35.99 USD, this includes the 10% discount until March 29th.