Out of the Park Baseball 21 strategy releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Out of the Park Developments. And the games reviews are 87% Positive on Steam. Which certainly means there are further improvements to the game.
Out of the Park Baseball 21 features smart new guided experiences. Also, the all new Ballpark Construction Kit. Completely reimagined scouting and drafting. Plus all the new 2020 rules and strategies. Including a completely refreshed Perfect Team mode, and then some.
Out of the Park Developments, an official licensee of Major League Baseball (MLB). And also the Major League Baseball Players Association, and MiLB. And now, since Out of the Park Baseball 21 is available worldwide. OOTP 21 is the 21st anniversary edition of the award winning baseball strategy game. Which releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Featuring the most new features and improvements ever. And we have a full breakdown of what you can expect.
Out of the Park Baseball 21 includes:
- All new Game Flow guides you through the unique OOTP experience. Doing so in a smart, fully customizable way. Not sure what to do next? Game Flow gets you where you want to be. All depending on what is happening right now. Whether it is Spring Training, the dog days of summer. Or simply the off-season. It is easy to find what to do next. A fun way for newcomers and veterans alike. So you can experience Out of the Park Baseball 21.
- 3D Ballpark Construction Kit 1.0 – At long last – build your franchise’s dream ballpark. Since the game releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. This means a new 3D Ballpark Construction Kit. Allowing you to configure a 3D stadium. While choosing from many different field shapes and sizes. Including ballpark layouts and architectural elements. Combining them with Ballpark Factors to create the kind of organization you want. So things like defense, power, speed, and gaps. You name it. This long awaited feature, will also see improvement via free updates throughout the year. Letting you live a childhood dream. Building your own ballpark.
Tactics and Strategies:
- New 2020 MLB rules, tactics, and player strategies! Baseball is changing in significant ways. So everything is now in place in Out of the Park Baseball 21. How will you use the all new 26 man rosters to your advantage? As well as the new 28 man September configuration? How will you strategize around the new 3 batter minimum for relief pitchers? What will your lineups and rotations look like with separate 10- and 15-day Injured Lists for pitchers and hitters? It is a whole new world!
Community and Scouting:
- Community-driven User Experience improvements! There is also a beautiful new interface with fully customizable player page statistics. Player lists certainly have a big improvement. So they can be configured to your liking. With more information than ever available at your fingertips.
- Big 3D in-game upgrades! New in-game camera modes let you ‘follow the ball’ during the action. So things like the multiple camera angles are available. In pre-pitch, during the pitch, and after the pitch. While dozens of new 3D animations are in place. And the entire 3D gameplay has been smoothed and polished. Plus, there is completely reworked in-game audio for better crowd and ambient noise. Including ballpark-specific audio customization!
- Scouting Reimagined! Scouting has a rebuild from the ground up this time. While including an improved AI and new visual indicators of scouting accuracy. Plus a new and fully customizable Player Scouting Page. New Needs based assignments, organically created scouting reports coming at different intervals. So that scouting in Out of the Park Baseball 21 is a completely new experience.
Out of the Park Baseball 21 Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
All Star Team and Development:
- Drafting Reimagined! A huge amount of new information is in your hands for the draft. So things like Mock Drafts, Future Draft Classes, and sortable Draft History. Realistic high school, college, and junior college player progressions. This also makes draft classes more interesting and authentic. Making you more positioned to dominate.
- New statistics! Strikeout percentages, walk percentages, strikeout minus walk percentages. All of these are tracked and displayed in Out of the Park Baseball 21. So you are fully aware of how successful (or not) your players are.
- New league customization options! Build your baseball universe YOUR way with improved League Expansion. Now even more configurable.
- The All-Star Weekend goes BIG! For the first time ever. Experience and play the Prospects Game. While you admire majestic blasts in the Home Run Challenge.
- Upgraded technical design under the hood. Reduced save game space requirements use less of your hard drive. And also optimize the game’s installation and simulation speed.
Further Out of the Park Baseball 21 Changes:
- The most active development team in the business roars is back this season. Since each week there will be dozens of videos and podcasts. Including the popular weekly video shows This Week In Perfect Team. Plus the Perfect Team Playoff Push every Thursday. As a result of multiple Franchise series and two audio podcasts. Out of the Park Baseball 21 (OOTP) now and The Kevin Kennedy Show. So you are in direct touch with the developers. And also keep up with the community every day.
- Many more improvements, all built upon the incredibly deep award-winning Out of the Park Baseball engine. That is accurately simulated the World Series winner the past two seasons on MLB Network. And even produced deep simulations for FiveThirtyEight!
Out of the Park Baseball 21 also releases with Perfect Team 21 mode on Linux. The incredible free online competition mode in Out of the Park Baseball. This shook up the industry when it first launched in OOTP 19. Assemble, customize, and manage your team. All by collecting baseball cards from the past, present and future. Set your strategy and tactics, then compete against players from around the world. And hopefully, see who is truly the best.
New Perfect Team 21 mode features include:
- New player card selection – collect over 4000 cards!
- Beautiful new player card artwork
- A brand new league structure with 2 new league levels and a single Perfect League. Can you become the ultimate Perfect Team champion?
- New promotion/relegation systems for a more dynamic league evolution
- Improved ratings calculations for every type of player card
- Hundreds of new Collection Missions releases with great rewards
- New in-season Special Tournaments – including qualifiers – and competitions with unique rewards, enhancing the wildly popular Perfect Team Tournament feature
- New content delivered each and every week all Perfect Team season long
- Of course dozens of surprises big and small all year!
Out of the Park Baseball 21 releaes on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Available on Steam or directly from Out of the Park Developments.
Available with 10% Discount ($35.99 USD until March 27th) for Steam users. Plus a free Perfect Team mode Gold Pack!