Out of the Park Baseball 19 opens pre-orders
Out of the Park Baseball 19 features dramatic 3D enhancements for Linux, Mac and Windows, which opens pre-orders.
So with we can expect a redesigned interface. Also new scouting systems. An ultra-realistic artificial intelligence. And of course 2018 Opening Day rosters, and much more. The games listed on Steam, but pre-orders are only available via the webstore.
Out of the Park Developments, an official licensee of MLB.com. So that the Major League Baseball Players Association, and MiLB.com. Just announced that Out of the Park Baseball 19 will release on March 22, 2018.
Out of the Park Baseball 19 offers dozens of exciting new features. Also deep improvements to its award-winning gameplay.
Out of the Park Baseball 19 Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Out of the Park Baseball 19 includes:
- New 3D stadiums and player models with improved on-field movements, including running, sliding, jumping, and throwing.
- New in-game screen design for an optimized virtual dugout.
- 2018 roster sets with all Opening Day MLB rosters, as well as the complete minor league system from Triple-A to rookie leagues as well as the Arizona Fall League. All major league (and over a thousand minor league) player ratings will be based on the popular ZiPS player projection system. The 8 international leagues, as well as independent minor leagues in the US, also return this year with accurate rosters.
- Rewritten scouting reports that give a more detailed and realistic look at players.
- New tournament modes! Create a standalone tournament bracket and draw any teams in history into it. The possibilities are endless!
- Ultra-realistic AI roster management and in-game decisions.
- A reworked ratings module.
- User voting for end-of-season awards
Many more improvements, including:
- Redesigned interface, with the ability to choose between 6 different fonts
- 800 custom team logos for fictional leagues
- Improved Manager Home screen, with a more customizable layout and new widget options
- A new stat – RA9-WAR (WAR based on runs allowed) – for pitchers
- Delayed substitutions for injured players
- And more to be announced prior to release
This summer, Out of the Park Developments will unveil an exciting new online mode called PERFECT TEAM. An open Beta will happen this spring, and the company will announce more information soon.
Pre-orders for the games release:
Customers can pre-order Out of the Park Baseball 19 for $35.99 USD. Which is a 10% discount off its full retail price. All pre-order purchases include access to the Gold Master version on March 19. So that’s three days ahead of the official launch on March 22.
Since the official page does not show Linux support. The games Steam page certainly does. So we can expect good things.