Overcooked returns with a brand-new helping of chaotic cooking action in Overcooked 2! So you can now journey back to the Onion Kingdom and assemble your team of chefs.
While working in this classic couch co-op or online play for up to four players. Hold onto your aprons, it’s time to save the world (again!)
So how is it the world just next stays saved? Somehow, some way it’s always in jeopardy.
Overcooked 2 available NOW on Linux, Mac, Windows
What’s new in Overcooked 2:
- Online multiplayer! For the first time you can cook up a storm across Linux, Mac and Windows. Including up to four players in both local and online multiplayer
- Throwing! Throwing is now an official game mechanic. Also allowing you to toss ingredients to your fellow chefs or even straight into the pan/blender/onto the floor
- New level mechanics! Overcooked 2 sees the introduction of new game mechanics available. Including moving walkways, controllable platforms and even portals!
- Dynamic levels! Also throwing you from the frying pan and into the fire. Including dynamic levels that will change around you. While offering a new challenge to overcome as the recipes and levels themselves change!
- Interactive world map! As you drive, sail and soar your way around the map in the Onion King’s amphibious air bus you will open up new areas using hidden buttons around the world
- Kitchens! From the neon lights of a sushi restaurant to the bubbling pots of a Wizard school kitchen. There are plenty of places to cook up a storm in Overcooked 2!
- Recipes! From spaghetti to sushi and pancakes to pizza. Recipes both old and new will need to be cooked to perfection (or at least not burnt to a crisp!) New recipes mean new ingredients and new equipment. So even the most well-seasoned Overcooked Linux players will be challenged.
- Chefs! Overcooked 2 introduces a whole host of new of chefs to play in the kitchen including an eagle, mouse, beaver and what kitchen is complete without an octopus!