Overland has you taking care of a group of travelers. Doing so in post-apocalyptic road-trip. While you work your way across the United States. Facing challenges in this turn-based survival game.
The reviews are also mixed. Some people really appreciate punishing gameplay. While others gripe about the limited inventory. Since the game withholds a lot of valuable information. But everyone seems to like the graphics and gameplay visuals.
Overland will have you fighting scary creatures. While rescuing stranded survivors. And also scavenging for supplies. Such as fuel, first aid kits, and weapons.
Decide where to go next, whether it’s upgrading this wrecked car, or rescuing that dog. Just remember, there are results for every action. As each level takes place in a small, square area. Typically full of broken-down cars, barrels, and monsters.
Overland – Launch Trailer
Get ready for close calls in Overland. You can also expect dramatic escapes and hard choices. Arguing about whether or not that dog gets rescued. The more they search, the more noise they make. This brings more monsters to that area.
- Always keep fuel in the tank. Stay away from the creatures. Be careful. Be quiet.
- Loud sounds attract trouble in Overland
- Travel West, through grasslands, over mountains, across deserts, and to even stranger places. Every level, roadmap, and character is randomly generated, so each trip is new.
- Equip dozens of items, including medkits, shields, axes, potted plants, scavenged armor, and luggage racks.
- A completely new end of the world from Finji (Canabalt, Night in the Woods).