Paladin’s Oath fantasy card game RPG launches on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to the efforts of indie developer Fire Biscuit Games. Now available for all to experience via Steam.
Paladin’s Oath is a complex Strategy Fantasy card game RPG inspired by board games like Mage Knight or Gloomhaven. Besides being visually appealing, the game combines elements of RPG. While offering some light deck-building, puzzle, and strategy. Plus are absolutely no micro-transactions, virtual currencies, or any of that, ever.
In Paladin’s Oath Cards, Mana, Recruitable Followers, and always-on Blessings must be synergized. So you can Move, Interact and Battle with unlimited undo mechanics during battles. Due to find the best possible outcome.
Paladin’s Oath Trailer
This game is a labor of love made by and for people that enjoy complex and think board games. Also, those who like digital or physical card games. Including deck builders, puzzles, strategy titles, and chess. The Paladin’s Oath random aspects are minimal and somewhat easier. Making it ideal for players that like to plan ahead.
- Card based everything: movement, interaction, and attles. Like a resource management game with puzzle mechanics.
- Slow paced: take your time in Paladin’s Oath, plan your turn, manage your cards, and resources wisely.
- Heavy focus on Strategy: maximize your current hand and synergize all your resources. Due to make what seems impossible, possible.
- Deep, intricate gameplay with sessions typically lasting 3 to 5 hours. This also depending on the scenario.
- Turn-based battles with endless undo/redo options. Allowing you to explore and find the best outcome. Should you take wounds and clog your hands for the next 3 turns or should you use all those cards. Then come out without a scratch but unable to move on the next turn.
- An ever changing play Paladin’s Oath with randomized maps, decks, and varied character combo‘s. Let you game be a different kind of puzzle each time you play.
- Configurable scenarios, characters and decks allow you to fine tune the game. So you can select a level of detail and commitment that suits you best.
- Awesome power curve: you start powerful and grow even more powerful. If you can use your cards carefully that is.
- Challenge-based tutorials to welcome you naturally to major game mechanics.
Paladin’s Oath fantasy card game RPG launches on Steam. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Priced at $13.49 USD / £8.99 / 10,79€ including a 10% discount.