PalmRide retro driving game hits Linux, Steam Deck, with Windows PC. Thanks to the commitment and dedication of developer Pixelbois. Which is available now with a big discount on Steam.
The Synthwave retro driving game PalmRide now works on the Steam Deck natively through Steam. While offering a true Linux experience for the excellent racing game. Along with 94% Very Positive reviews on Steam.
PalmRide is a retro-futuristic fast-paced driving game. One that is also inspired by classic games like Out Run, or Rad Racer. While offering players a modern Synthwave/ Outrun with flashy aesthetics.
The game is about driving. Really, you have to drive A LOT in this game. So keep your wits about you. Then let the synthwave beats guide you into a journey through the night.
PalmRide Official Trailer
In PalmRide, you don’t have to drive alone. There is also a game mode (RAD GUY) where you have to get the best score. See how other players played, while you try to get a better score. The leaderboard resets daily, so you always have a chance to be the best.
There is a vast game world to explore. Since each PalmRide game zone has its unique mechanics and visuals. You will encounter cities, mountains and beaches on your way. Avoid arcade machine robots, reckless drivers, and also the police. Then casually jump over the ocean.
- Endless procedurally generated map
- Vibrant and alive PalmRide city
- Roads that go through mountains
- Places where you have to jump over the ocean
- Road rendering using classic road rendering techniques
- Extra lives, bullets, nitro, flight bonuses
- Synthwave background music
- Ability to import your own music into PalmRide
- Ability to shoot pretty much everything
- Tunnels that trigger your photosensitive epilepsy
- Online global ranking system
PalmRide retro driving game is available on Linux and Steam Deck with Windows PC. Which is also available with a 50% discount, dropping the price at $1.99 USD / £1.44 / 1,64€ on Steam.