Paradox Interactive, a publisher and #developer that’s always working on its personal space, today #released the new Asimov update for Stellaris, the sci-fi grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. Available now for players on #Linux, Mac and Windows PCs. The update comes with changes to the game’s border systems, new systems for diplomatic relations, new graphical enhancements to battle and a whole lot more.
The Asimov update changes several in-game systems, including diplomacy, warfare, and empire expansion. The changes include:
- Access through empires’ borders now open until closed by diplomatic actions.
- Colonizing planets and building outposts now costs influence.
- Embassies replaced by building long-term relationships with other empires via trustworthy actions.
- Diplomacy interface includes additional actions and options – and diplomatic incidents.
- New possible goals for warfare.
- Battles are clearer and have improved appearances.
- New ways to view maps with a variety of data shown.
- New nomadic fleets and varied population factions.
For more information about Stellaris, visit Stellarisgame.com
Stellaris is available for purchase here: ParadoxPlaza.com/stellaris