Park Bound is a massively multiplayer playground for Linux, Mac and Windows in 2017. The games a 3D platformer that includes player crafted parks via Steam. While each parks contain a variety of open worlds to explore. As well as playing with other players online. So expect to be able to jump into Singleplayer, Multiplayer, Online MultiPlayer and Online Co-op.
So each world has different goals, obstacles, and collectable treasures. These are used to unlock more challenging levels. Also allowing player to jump across traps, dodge obstacles and pick up jetpacks. You can also soar through the sky with gliders. And even roll inside balls to complete objectives. Which reminds me of Gang Beasts with
Park Bound Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows):
Park Bound Features
- Playable solo, with friends, and other players you find in the parks.
- Explore and collect treasures in the main park created by the developer and parks created by the community.
- Variety of levels types from platforming obstacle courses, party-style mini-games, to explorable sandboxes.
- Pick up jetpacks, gliders, gyroballs, double jump, and more – each changing how you play the levels.
- Includes in-game level editor where you can create your own network of worlds combined as a park.
- Build and share your own objects or use existing libraries created by the developer and other players.
The Games Level Editor
So the level editor gives you full control of everything in your park. Once the park is opened it is always online and accessible to anyone with the game. Therefore you can watch your park from above. Also [lay alongside visitors and view real-time population metrics. Gathering valuable feedback about your levels.
The level editor gives the tools to create spaces efficiently without limitations. Using a visual interface creators build entire levels without any programming or scripting languages. The editor provides customizable shape primitives, terrain, voxels, materials, animations, lighting, music, sound effects, particles, prefabs, and more. Prefabs give designers the ability to create complex re-usable objects in discrete packages. Park Bound embraces an open design philosophy where creations can be shared and modified freely between authors. This atmosphere of collaboration allows authors to combine and improve existing ideas to create new worlds.
Park Bound massively multiplayer 3D platformer for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games available on Steam with a 10% discount until December 7th, 2017. So… I want to play it.