Parkitect you are a theme park designer that releases on Linux, Mac and Windows. So whether you want to play on Steam, Humble Store or go DRM-free on GOG, developer, Texel Raptor has you covered. Where players are tasked with building and managing their own theme parks. Doing so across a 26 level campaign mode.
Also Parkitect includes sandbox mode and Workshop support to share and play new parks. With an emphasis on unique on a unique experience, with a resource management system and sometimes picky guests to take care of.
So it’s up to you to create the perfect park for your guests. Deform the terrain, place water, build structures. There is also a huge selection of deco objects from various themes. Allowing you to design your park however you want. And for more, players can get custom scenery from the Steam Workshop or mod in your own.
Lay down the infrastructure to remove trash and deliver supplies to the shops quickly and efficiently. Hire staff to run your shops, rides and attractions, and be sure to keep them happy
Parkitect releases on Linux, Mac and Windows
- Play through a 26 level campaign, revealing and adding to the colorful world map
- Sandbox mode including a terrain generator for easy creation
- Workshop support for sharing parks, scenarios, custom scenery and more to come
- A powerful, piece-based track builder that allows for resizing and custom banking angles for most roller coaster pieces
- Night mode where your rides come to life with animated lighting
- Extensive modding support
Texel Raptor’s debut game. Originally Kickstarted after a couple prototypes in August 22, 2014. A project by game artist Garret Randell, programmer Sebastian Mayer and sound studio A Shell in the Pit.
So voila, a year later reaching Early Access and quickly gained a dedicated community.