Path of Titans dinosaur MMO games Closed Beta coming this Summer on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. According to a recent details from developer Alderon Games. Which is available for purchase, should you choose.
Admit it: you’ve secretly clung to that wish of becoming a dinosaur since you a kid. Well, Alderon Games is about to make your dreams come true. This summer Alderon invites players to experience dinosaur life in Path of Titans. A fully cross-platform massively multiplayer survival game. Take on the role of a dinosaur, evolving from egg to adult in a rich ecosystem. One that also offers 30+ dino species, AI creatures, and up to 200 other human players. Explore a setting full of natural events. All while avoiding death and augmenting your dinosaur to suit your play style.
Survive, explore, and thrive through lifecycle events and social gaming. The Founders Edition lets players find and build a home cave within Panjura, the first of several 8km x 8km maps. While the second map, the islands of Gwonda will be releasing soon. Rank up on official Path of Titans servers and on custom community servers. You can also move between linked servers with your favorite dinosaurs on solo and social pack adventures. All due to exploring the open sandboxes through the detailed system. Along with dinosaur MMO side-questing for the menagerie of air, land, and sea dinosaurs. Along with rewards and incentives from egg to adult. The Closed Beta will support cross-platform play on Linux, Mac, Windows PC, mobile, and consoles.
Island Map News and More! Path of Titans Update
Key features include:
- Massively Multiplayer: The huge, dynamic setting is all full of AI critters, quest zones, and caves. Due to let you create a home base, on Path of Titans
- Character Customization: Unlock skins and alternate species of each dinosaur genus. Change the individual colours of your dinosaur character and apply alternate uet subtle marks. Choose between multiple species of your favorite dinosaur. Since each has its own unique visual features. Create a creature unique to you!
- Questing & Events: Complete quests that push and reward more co-oper and unlock achievements. All due to collect exclusive in-game content. Collect materials to build nests to sleep in, hunt various rare critters, and PvP dinosaurs. Then forage for hidden plants, or defend your herd members. All while enduring natural world events that will shape the landscape around you.
- Attributes & Abilities: Spend points to alter your abilities and attacks. So you can tailor your character to your preferred play style. Swap out one of your bite attacks for a claw attack or a tail swipe. You can also reduce your HP and damage in exchange for more stamina and faster movement speed.
- Swimming, Diving & Fishing: Submerge fully underwater and hunt for AI fish. But also avoid being chomped by em>Path of Titans prehistoric crocodiles. Lurk just under the surface and lunge out of the water to surprise unsuspecting prey. Traverse the complex redwood river system and explore the depths of the swampy lakes. While making the most of your setting to survive as a semi-aquatic hunter. Coming soon is Gondwa, a map of islands with many inland waterways, lagoons, and shoreline inlets. Home to your creatures of the air, land, and water!
Yes, there is Modding:
- Modding: Community is important to any game. The Path of Titans team recognizes the amount of passion and talent dinosaur fans have. The game also has powerful modding tools that will be free for anyone to download and use. With detailed documentation to guide modders. So that anyone will be able to upload their content for cross-platform cross-play gamers to enjoy.
For more information, visit the Path of Titans dinosaur MMO official website. Offering support Linux (Tested on Ubuntu / Debian Based OS), Windows (10 and 11), MacOS (Monterey and later), Android (Must support Vulkan), and iOS (iOS15 and higher, and iPhone 6S or higher). Which is available for purchase now. With the Closed Beta due to arrive this summer. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.