Path of Titans MMO survival game closed beta out this week on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to the work and effort of developer Alderon Games. Making its way into player hands via the official website.
Alderon Games announced the closed beta release for Path of Titans. While offering cross-platform play on PlayStation, Xbox, Linux, Mac, Windows PC, and mobile platforms, July 27th. A version for Nintendo Switch is expected later this summer. The cross-platform massively multiplayer survival game invites players to become a dinosaur. While evolving from egg to adult in a rich ecosystem full of 26 dino species. Including AI creatures and up to 200 other human players. Explore a setting full of natural events while avoiding death. And upgrading and enhancing your dinosaur to suit your play style.
Path of Titans Closed Beta Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Survive, explore, and thrive through lifecycle events and Path of Titans social gaming. The Founder’s Edition allows players to find and build a home cave within Panjura. Which is also the first of several 8km x 8km maps. Rank up on official servers and on custom community servers. While you move between linked servers with your favorite dinosaurs on solo and social pack adventures. Due to explore the open sandboxes through the detailed system of MMO side-questing. Since it offers a range of air, land, and sea dinosaurs. With rewards and incentives from egg to adult. The Path of Titans Beta will support cross-platform play on Linux, Mac, Windows PC, mobile, and consoles.
Key features include:
- Massively Multiplayer: The huge, dynamic setting is full of AI critters and quest zones. There are also caves setup for you to create a home base, on servers for up to 200 players. Team up with players to take on challenges together. While you join friends in a herd for even larger, working together to take on the big Path of Titans in-game events. Likewise, you can go it alone and carve your own path. How you survive is completely up to you.
- Character Customization: Unlock skins and alternate species of each dinosaur genus. Change the individual colours of your dinosaur character. You can also apply various subtle markings. Choose between multiple species of your favorite dinosaur. Each with unique visual features. Create a creature unique to you!
- Questing & Events: Complete quests that encourage and reward deeper co-op. Then unlock achievements to collect select in-game content. Collect materials to build nests to sleep in, hunt various rare critters, and PvP dinosaurs. Forage for hidden plants, or defend your herd members. All while taking on natural world events in Path of Titans. Due to shape the landscape around you.
- Attributes & Abilities: Spend points to alter your abilities and attacks. Due to tailor your character to your preferred play style. Swap out one of your bite attacks for a claw attack or a tail swipe. Or reduce your HP and damage in exchange for more stamina and faster movement.
Modding and Water Exploration:
- Swimming, Diving & Fishing: Submerge fully underwater and hunt for AI fish. But avoid being chomped by prehistoric crocodiles. Lurk just under the surface and lunge out of the water to surprise unaware prey. Traverse the complex redwood river system and explore the depths of the swampy lakes. Make the most of your setting to survive as a semi-aquatic hunter. Coming soon is Gondwa, a map of islands with extensive inland waterways, lagoons, and shoreline inlets. Home to your creatures of the air, land and water!
- Modding: Community is important to any game. The Path of Titans team recognizes the amount of passion and talent dinosaur enthusiasts have. Our game has powerful modding tools that will be free for anyone to download and use. With extensive documentation to guide modders, anyone will be able to upload their content for cross-platform cross-play gamers to enjoy.