Pathfinder Kingmaker Enhanced Edition and Beneath The Stolen Lands release date in Linux, Mac and Windows PC games. Thanks to developer Owlcat Games. And also Deep Silver. Who just announced the release of their third expansion. As well as the Enhanced Edition. Coming to both Steam, GOG, and Humble Store.
The new DLC for Pathfinder Kingmaker, Beneath The Stolen Lands. But the studio also announces Pathfinder: Kingmaker Enhanced Edition. Both will release on June 6th, 2019.
So in the latest expansion, Beneath The Stolen Lands. Brave adventurers encounter the self proclaimed protector Golarions. You will also discover the secrets. Those hidden beneath the Stolen Lands. While you explore a changeable labyrinth. Where nothing is as it seems as players defend the land. While facing off against one of the deadliest enemies.
Beneath The Stolen Lands features
- The huge dungeon Tenebrous Depths can be selected. Available in the main menu of Pathfinder Kingmaker. While taking players with a freshly created group. Releasing them into an almost endless roguelike adventure.
- The Pathfinder character editor offers almost endless possibilities. So you can create the perfect group. Adapting it to your own play style.
- Every defeat is a new start. So if the adventure group is eliminated in a battle. Benefits will unlock for the next round.
- The deeper the players venture into the Tenebrous Depths. This also means more items the dealer holds. Which continues even after the dungeon is restarts.
- Players can also visit the Tenebrous Depths. Doing so with the main character and his companions. While players follow the invitation of the mysterious Protector Golarian.
Pathfinder Kingmaker Enhanced Edition
Based on user feedback and suggestions. The original version of Pathfinder: Kingmaker has been enhanced. Things includes a number of changes and features.
These include a brand new character class. Also new skills, new items and weapons. Of course, the Enhanced Edition offers new ways to create a character. With thousands of fixes and changes.
Check out the dev stream for Linux, Mac and Windows
“It’s always nice and helpful to receive feedback. To improve the game experience of Pathfinder Kingmaker. The Enhanced Edition brings us a big step closer to the ultimate cRPG experience, “said Oleg Shpilchevsky, Head of Owlcat Games.
Pathfinder Kingmaker Enhanced Edition features
- Free upgrade for all Pathfinder: Kingmaker owners
- Lots of new content and dozens of quality of live features
- New abilities and ways to create a character.
- A brand new class: the Swordlord
- New items and weapons
- Improved game balance. Especially in the first and last two chapters
- Improved system for managing your own kingdom. Both in terms of balance and ease of use
- More variety in random encounters on the world map
- Thousands of corrections and improvements
Pathfinder Kingmaker Enhanced Edition will be priced at $39.99 USD. While the Beneath The Stolen Lands DLC is priced at $9.99 USD. Both will be available on June 6th. Available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Doing so on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store.
But the games discounted on Humble Store. Both the Explorer Edition (25% OFF) and Imperial Edition (30% OFF).