Pathway strategy RPG announcement Trailer release for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games also coming in 2018, yet no release date is available yet on Steam.
So here’s the story. It is a time of global unrest. Since the German military influence is spreading throughout Europe. And also the Middle East. There are rumours of frantic excavations and strange artefacts. Not to mention ghastly occult rituals. Which are beginning to surface across secret communication channels.
Now, Morten has also vanished. The Nazis took him because he interfered with their occult research. Therefore players have to rescue him before it’s too late. And afterwards, who knows what other adventures await?
Official Pathway Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Strategy RPG Features:
- Thrilling Visuals – Classic 16-bit pixel art enhanced with unprecedented depth, lighting and shadows using Pixel/Voxel Hybrid Technology.
- Dynamic Adventures – No two adventures are the same; each campaign generates a new procedural map and a different set of unique story encounters.
- Tough Choices – Every location you visit presents a new hand-crafted story event to explore. Search the well? Save the villagers? It’s up to you!
- Decisive Conflicts – Use cover and positioning in exciting turn-based squad combat. Learn to maximize your items and abilities, as well as your team members’ strengths, in ruthless and clever ways!
- Hidden Treasures – Discover rare artifacts to unlock new content and adventures! Recruit from 16 unique companions, each with their own starting equipment and skill trees!
So the soundtrack is the creation acclaimed composer, Gavin Harrison of Halfway fame. Which means we will have a stellar sounding ending result. But also we still do not have a release date for this strategy RPG. But Pathway is in the catalogue on Steam.
Pathway is developed by Robotality with the help of some amazing freelancers. Who are also partnering with Chucklefish to publish the game. So stay tuned for more details.