Right now in #gaming news, a modern shoot’em up Pawarumi all set in a #retro futuristic sci-fi pre-Columbian universe. Hence currently close to the crowdfunding goal on #Kickstarter for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Where players take control of the almighty ship Chukaru. All using its three unique weapons. So players will have to shoot wisely to either do double damage, heal yourself or use a Super Attack.
While the bigger news, the game is inspired by the classics on the Dreamcast. Developer Manufacture 43 team is now modernizing the genre. Keeping true to games like Ikaruga or Zero Gunner.
So gaming is like a super rock-paper-scissors:
- CRUSH to inflict double damage.
- BOOST to heal your shield while also making your opponents more agressive.
- DRAIN to charge your Super Attack! It will wipe the screen of most of your opponents.
Therefore mastering these three mechanics will be key to success in Pawarumi. While scores are based on 3 types of points : destruction, damage and combo. Since each one is tied to one of the trinity mechanics. Players take advantage of all three mechanics throughout gaming to land on top of the leaderboard.
“As we are going to release for PC Mac and Linux first. We are currently doing everything possible to release on console as well.”
- Unique Artistic Direction: Set in a remarkable pre-columbian inspired sci-fi universe. Served by 3D graphics that give opportunity for glorious cinematic staging!
- Five Unique Levels: Happening in different parts of the world. Inspired by classics from the 90’s and 2000’s pop culture. Hence Indiana Jones, James Bond, Stargate…
- Crafted for replayability: Each level has a particular gameplay that will slightly change the way you look at gaming. Study every possible option to reach the end of the game your own way!
- Trinity Game Mechanic: Three fused mechanics that enable infinite strategies!
- Weapon Mastery Scoring System: never letting the scorers down, every run will get the score growing towards the top of the leaderboard!
- Dynamic Layered Music: Awesome Electro Metal Peruvian soundtrack carefully crafted by our man Grégory Desmurs. You can be sure that you never heard anything like this! And depending on how well you play, the game music will change accordingly to the situation.
So Pawarumi is currently close to hitting the funding goal on Kickstarter. While we can expect a release on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.