Perfect Gold: The Alchemy of Happiness visual novel support coming for Linux besides Mac and Windows PC. According to recent details developer Yangyang Mobile. The game itself is already available on Steam with a discount.
Indie game developer Yangyang Mobile released Perfect Gold: The Alchemy of Happiness. A short, coming of age yuri visual novel that is already receiving 92% Very Positive reviews on Steam. Perfect Gold: The Alchemy of Happiness (or just “Perfect Gold”) is the story of two young mages. Who now get a second chance at love and friendship. Doing so by escaping detention in order to attend a long awaited festival.
Since the rest the Yangyang Mobile library has Linux support, I reached out to the dev’s. As it turns out, it looks like a native build is on its way.
Perfect Gold Linux support is on its way.
Do keep in mind, the developer did not specify a release date. So be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam.
In Perfect Gold: The Alchemy of Happiness, players get to play as Marion LaRue, a fiery elemental mage. And also Audrey Clary, the heiress of the renowned alchemist Clary family. As they spend the day together, players can uncover how Marion and Audrey’s relationship fell apart.
Perfect Gold: The Alchemy of Happiness – Trailer
- A WLW (women who love women) story for WLW: Follow a heartwarming, slice of life story between two girls. While they get a second chance at love and friendship.
- A short and sweet story: At around 30,000 words and with 2-4 hours of gameplay. Perfect Gold: The Alchemy of Happiness is just the game for those who like to relax with character driven visual novels.
- 2 Playable Characters: The story unfolds through the eyes of Audrey and Marion.
- Fully Voiced: Features a cast of talented professional English voice actors who breathe life into the characters.
- Vibrant and Animated Visuals: Immerse yourself in the magical city of Castlecoast. All brought to life by animated characters, backgrounds and visuals.
- Interactive Dialogue Choices: Your choices influence the characters’ actions. And will also affect the story’s ending.
- Original Soundtrack: Listen to beautifully composed music tracks. This highlights the story’s most emotional beats.
Last year, Perfect Gold: The Alchemy of Happiness launched its Kickstarter campaign. Coming with a base goal of $8,000 USD. With the help of its 900+ backers, the game was able to reach double its funding goal.
If yuri is your cup of tea, then we highly suggest checking out the game. You can purchase Perfect Gold on Steam for $7.99 USD, with a 10% discount until April 26th.