For Halloween Tomlab Games has a little surprise on Linux, Mac and Windows. Since it’s also easy to take advantage of. Just go into the Workshop and play a puzzle in the Halloween theme as of October 20, 2017. Also use the search engine to find Halloween themes fast.
So once you’ve finished the puzzle. well… I’ll leave you to find out what happens!
I’ve also created a new puzzle on this theme in the Workshop to mark the occasion. You’ll find others created by the players as well – I hope you’ll like them!
So the idea behind the gameplay is to color squares on grids in order to reveal pictures. Easy to learn and very addictive. While the game starts with small grids and ends with much bigger grids. Also this is not a Hastilude or Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+. Players will find gameplay challenging. Since trying to match over 150 colored puzzles, a shuffle mode and use the puzzle editor. Pictopix will bring you hours of fun.
There are several improvements and corrections in this update as well. You’ll find them in the changelog (version 1.1.19):
Pictopix Halloween Update Changelog
- Halloween update!
- Empty rows and columns near the edges of the grid. Which are also are now full at the beginning of a puzzle. When the grid is 15×15 or bigger.
- In the Editor when clicking on a colored square with Color picker this no longer takes the form of the preceding tool.
- Awards are now displayed when a puzzle is played in the puzzle editor.
- Some translations have been corrected and updated.
- In the Editor the keyboard shortcut K (selecting the Color picker) didn’t work.