Pillars of Eternity pre-orders open with bonuses
Get in early to score some bonus materials for Pillars of Eternity, #Obsidian’s love letter to old school #RPGs. Plus: there’s a new trailer #released.
Pre-order Pillars of Eternity from any digital distributor to save 10% off the cover price. You will also get two “secret, special” in-game items otherwise exclusive to Kickstarter backers.
The deal also applies to the Champion Edition, which includes the following bonuses:
- A digital copy of the Original Soundtrack (OST)
- A digital campaign almanac containing backstory, lore, and information about Eora
- Access to a documentary on the making of Pillars of Eternity
- A high-resolution digital game map
- High-resolution wallpapers
- Ringtones for mobile devices
- Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
- Utilize five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival.
- Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
- Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
- Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
Crowdfunded, and previously known as Project Eternity. Inspired by games like Baldur’s Gate, Icewind Dale and Planescape: Torment, it’s due on Linux, Mac and Windows PC in 2015.
Reblogged from: vg247